Saturday, February 2, 2013

This Guy


This Guy

Thankful today for life's little triumphs. This guy, Vincenzo Christopher Macaluso, my first born, my heart, my little man...this annoying fucking honey bee, droning on and on mercilessly in my ear, whining, begging, growling, harassing about life's unfairities (I know that's not a word), his undying NEED for chocolate, inability to finish a dinner or swallow his milk, how no one likes him, he's not good at anything, it's not fair, he can't do his homework, OMG...can I take that hockey stick you won't stop banging on the tile to your head please, and bat it into next next year?  This guy and I, we had a great day! Invited to a birthday party of his twin friends, he mixed and mingled without a grump. No tears, nada, nothing.  He had fun. Ahh, the little things.  I am thankful, truly thankful.  










No comments:

Post a Comment